Experience the AMW 840 Demon Engine Conversion for your JL | JT, a powerhouse redefined. With a commanding 6.2L/376 cubic-inch displacement, the core of this marvel features a 2.7L Supercharger, delivering an astounding 840 horsepower and 770 lb-ft of torque. The robust foundation includes a cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps, paired with aluminum cylinder heads, a forged crankshaft, and powdered metal rods with floating pins.
Embrace the thrill of precision with forged aluminum pistons and a hydraulic roller camshaft, all culminating in a 9.5:1 compression ratio that effortlessly runs on pump gas. The AMW 840’s 4.090-inch bore and 3.724-inch stroke create a perfect symphony of power.
Crafted for seamless integration, this powerhouse is paired with an eight-speed heavy-duty Mopar® TrackHawk 8HP95 automatic transmission, featuring a fluid supply line kit, 6061 billet heater delete, and a 185°F thermostat. Elevate your ride with an installation time of 65 hours – the AMW 840 Demon Engine Conversion is the epitome of performance, precision, and power.
- 6.2L/376 cubic-inch displacement
- 2.7L Supercharger
- 840 horsepower
- 770 lb-ft of torque
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps
- Aluminum cylinder heads
- Forged crankshaft
- Powdered metal rods with floating pins and forged aluminum pistons
- 9.5:1 compression ratio allows for pump gas use
- 4.090-inch bore and 3.724-inch stroke
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Eight-speed heavy-duty Mopar® TrackHawk 8HP95 automatic transmission with fluid supply line kit, 6061 billet heater delete and 185° F thermostat
- Install time – 65 hrs